Mission, Vision and Value
- is to provide education to the public and support professional development for its members. In cooperation with other health care professions the NBMA-AMNB contributes meaningfully to the wellness of the public.
- is to provide and encourage our members to participate in professional education and management training for the development of the massage therapy profession.
- we strive to provide the highest level of competency and professionalism in massage therapy.
- Members of the NBMA-AMNB have a favourable impact on the New Brunswick economy by promoting enhanced health of New Brunswickers through massage therapy.
In pursuing our mission and our vision we VALUE:
- Professionalism of our members which contributes to the benefit of those receiving massage therapy.
- Promotion and encouragement of ongoing professional development as an essential component of membership.
- Recognition and support of our members and staff in their commitment to the well-being of the public.
- Diversity of members’ skills and knowledge as essential to mutual support in the successful delivery of appropriate massage therapies.