Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) – Independent Contractor (Part-time) for Roots to Branches Whole Health Clinic
Roots to Branches Whole Health Clinic is seeking a part-time Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our busy, well-established holistic health clinic focused on helping women and their families create the thriving health and life they deserve. We currently offer naturopathic medicine, chiropractic, massage therapy, and counselling. Our RMT is full and no longer able to accept new clients and we do a lot of inter-office referrals; therefore, we need your support!
We are a team of professionals that take pride in delivering effective, evidence-based care, while still prioritizing a warm, welcoming, and team-based work environment.
Hours/Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday daytime hours with reception coverage; availability for evenings and weekends with self-billing.
Start Date: March 1, 2022 (flexible)
- Must be a registered massage therapist with all professional licenses (including College of Massage Therapists of New Brunswick (CMTNB) and Association of New Brunswick Massage Therapists (ANBMT)).
- Maintain and proof of professional liability insurance.
- Have completed a 2200-hour course as a minimum.
- Maintain and proof of current First-aid/CPR-C training.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Experience: New grads welcome. Bilingual is considered an asset.
Duties, Skills, and Responsibilities:
- Performing 60 or 90-minute massage while always maintaining patient comfort and professionalism, including confidentiality.
- Always maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- Ability to perform proficient record-keeping including a detailed history and physical examination through the Jane Software (training available if required).
- Ability to complete payment and process direct billing with insurance (training available if required).
- Suggest massage treatment plans for recurring appointments (if necessary).
- Follow and maintain strict adherence to COVID-19 clinic policies and protocols